wine tour in franceSmall group tours: 2 to 8 passengers.
All tours can be privatised: Contact us
"GRANDS CRUS" BORDEAUX
the great wines of BORDEAUX
Come and follow us on this “Grands Crus of Bordeaux” wine tour that has been carefully designed for those who wish to increase their personal knowledge in the Bordeaux wines. This tour will cover both the left and right bank where you will see, discover and visit the most famous appellations and Chateau's known for the quality of their wines but also for the expertise of the men behind the wines. But not only, as you will also discover the original wine region of Bordeaux located in the Graves area as well as the most famous sweet white wine producing region: Sauternes. All visits have been personalized for your group only and will be conducted by our most knowledgeable wine guides.
BORDEAUX GRANDS CRUS discovery
4 DAY wine tour
1010 Euros per person. (3 NIGHTS in 4* hotels)
This introductory tour will take you to the most famous wine
producing regions of Bordeaux: The Médoc & Saint-Émilion.
Based in recently declared UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE city
of Bordeaux in a centrally located hotel close to our pick up
point, to join a small group tour of 8 persons maximum. Each
day is dedicated to one of the most famous wine regions of
Bordeaux. Arrival and departure transfers in Bordeaux are
included. Minimum 2 persons required for tour to depart. Daily departure from March to November. Unavailable in August.
DAY 1 - ARRIVAL & private TRANSFER (TRAIN STATION/AIRPORT)
DAY 2 - GREAT CABERNETS OF THE MÉDOC
DAY 3 - MERLOT WINES OF SAINT-ÉMILION & POMEROL
DAY 4 - DEPARTURE TRANSFER FROM HOTEL TO TRAIN STATION OR AIRPORT
PRICE: 1010 Euros / person twin-share.
To book, contact us
- Private arrival and departure transfers.
- Accommodation in 4* hotel, double room sharing.
- Breakfast from day 2 to 4. - Services of an experienced English speaking driver/ wine guide.
- Semi private tour: Great Cabernets of the Médoc
- Semi private tour: Merlot wines of Saint-Émilion & Pomerol
- 6 carefully selected Chateau visits
- All tasting fees in the Chateaus
- Travel in recent, comfortable and fully equipped minivans
- Entrance fees other than mentioned in the program.
- Meals and drinks.
- Personal expenses and insurance.
- Gratuities for the driver/guide
BORDEAUX grands crus
splendors of Dordogne combined
Indulge yourself and discover two magical regions of France in a single package: Bordeaux and the Dordogne. Get the best of both regions.
8 days / 4* hotels - BORDEAUX GRANDS CRUS & ESSENTIAL DORDOGNE - 2100 Euros / person.
10 days / 4* hotels BORDEAUX GRANDS CRUS & SPLENDORS Of THE DORDOGNE - 2770 Euros / person.
For more details, contact us